IEEE/CIC ICCC 2014  |  IEEE Xplore Digital Library  |  IEEE Communications Society  |  IEEE Spectrum Online  |  More IEEE Sites     
IEEE/CIC International Conference
on Communications in China
HOME            ABOUT           COMMITTEE            REGISTRATION           CALL FOR PAPERS            PROGRAM           HOTEL&TRAVEL                 
Visa Information

Please take note that if you are not a Chinese citizen, you will need a visa to enter China. You can apply for a visa at the Chinese Embassy/Consulate of the region in which you live. Hong Kong and Taiwan residents need to acquire entry passes.

Visas issued will generally be valid for 3 months with a 30-day period of stay. To avoid uncertainty and to allow sufficient time for the processing of your application, we recommend applying for a visa 1 to 2 months in advance. Please consult the website of Chinese Embassies for official guidance.

For an official invitation, please download and fill in the following information form and send it with the copy of the passport for the applicant to



           home      about      program       call for papers      registration    hotel & travel     | patrons|     committee       non-discrimination policy                                                                             © 2014 IEEE Communications Society